The Wong Way

Wong Follower

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Four years ago I was ousted from a different forum for daring to speak the truth. Allow me to reintroduce myself.

As many of you probably know, I'm a disciple of Monk Wong. I spent many years in his mountain Leopard Temple learning his family style. Many people ask - is he as noble and skilled as everyone says? Perhaps this story will help answer this question.

Monk Wong was once deep in meditation by the ancient temple of the heron. Suddenly, the doors burst open and four ruffian naysayers ran in screaming, "Scoundrel! Good-for-nothing!" I could tell these four were extremely skilled exponents of southern fist. Wong - without missing a beat - performed a butterfly kick, knocking three of them out in one move, before landing back in seated meditation. The fourth ruffian turned to me and said, "I can see now I was following the way of the fool."

As for me - I'm back from China and following my own warrior quest. I've spent the last four years training in the deeper aspects of Wong's teachings.

Hopefully this leaves no stones unturned.

Gyakuto

Senior Master
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Four years ago I was ousted from a different forum for daring to speak the truth.
What truth was this. Fora tend to have several moderators so for them all to agree to eject you is quite a feat. You’re not a flat earther are you?
As many of you probably know, I'm a disciple of Monk Wong. I spent many years in his mountain Leopard Temple learning his family style. Many people ask - is he as noble and skilled as everyone says? Perhaps this story will help answer this question.
Do you mean Nigel Wong or Dave Wong? There are so many and I’ve never heard anyone ask if they are nobel or skilled.
Monk Wong was once deep in meditation by the ancient temple of the heron. Suddenly, the doors burst open and four ruffian naysayers ran in screaming, "Scoundrel! Good-for-nothing!"
He attracts a lot of trouble, this Monk Wong...🤔…suspicious…
I could tell these four were extremely skilled exponents of southern fist.
You were there? What were the signs that prompted this conclusion?
Wong - without missing a beat - performed a butterfly kick, knocking three of them out in one move,
He doesn’t hang about to assess the situation, does he? He seems a bit…reactive….rather than nobel.
before landing back in seated meditation.
Hang on…this an anime, isn’t it?
The fourth ruffian turned to me and said, "I can see now I was following the way of the fool."
It didn’t take much to convince him! Mind you, if I saw my three mates get their heads kicked in, I’d probably think about my life choices.
As for me - I'm back from China and following my own warrior quest.
Yay! Good luck…a word of advice though, ask questions before you lash out indiscriminately.
I've spent the last four years training in the deeper aspects of Wong's teachings.
Ah, you’re a real beginner then.
I have more questions than before reading this, to be honest…🤔

Last edited:

gyoja

3rd Black Belt
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Four years ago I was ousted from a different forum for daring to speak the truth. Allow me to reintroduce myself.

Monk Wong was once deep in meditation by the ancient temple of the heron. Suddenly, the doors burst open and four ruffian naysayers ran in screaming, "Scoundrel! Good-for-nothing!" I could tell these four were extremely skilled exponents of southern fist. Wong - without missing a beat - performed a butterfly kick, knocking three of them out in one move, before landing back in seated meditation. The fourth ruffian turned to me and said, "I can see now I was following the way of the fool."

As for me - I'm back from China and following my own warrior quest. I've spent the last four years training in the deeper aspects of Wong's teachings.

🙄

Gyakuto

Senior Master
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I once spoke the truth and was divorced shortly afterwards. Her bum never looks big in whatever she wears, her dress always looks lovely, and she does not look like she’s put on weight, OK lads?

Hot Lunch

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
What truth was this. Fora tend to have several moderators so for them all to agree to eject you is quite a feat. You’re not a flat earther are you?

Do you mean Nigel Wong or Dave Wong? There are so many and I’ve never heard anyone ask if they are nobel or skilled.

He doesn’t hang about to assess the situation, does he? He seems a bit…reactive….rather than nobel.

It didn’t take much to convince him! Mind you, if I saw my three mates get their heads kicked in, I’d probably think about my life choices.

Yay! Good luck…a word of advice though, ask questions before you lash out indiscriminately.

He's like that guy in online Christian groups that claim to have physically seen God. I hope the mods don't ban him. I'd definitely love for this guy to stay! 🤣😂🤣😂

Gyakuto

Senior Master
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He's like that guy in online Christian groups that claim to have physically seen God. I hope the mods don't ban him. I'd definitely love for this guy to stay! 🤣😂🤣😂
Well I did meet Edward Van Halen.

It must be a chatbot thingy, surely.

OP
W

Wong Follower

Orange Belt
Reaction score

A little sad how the noble ways of such a famous master are questioned like this, but human nature I suppose. Allow me to clarify a few points here.

1. Monk Wong attracts no such trouble. However, because he is such a famous master, some - motivated by jealousy - bring trouble to him.
  2. How could I know they were Southern Fist practitioners? When you've been around as long as I have, you know a thing or two just by looking at someone. If I had to guess, I would say Chow Gar or Bak Mei. They stepped into position, rooting to the ground, then seemed to move using Southern Shaolin mechanics.
  3. Wake up my friend - if Monk Wong had waited another second he'd have been toast!
  4. Funnily enough, the fourth ruffian went on the beg Monk Wong to become his student. He later became an expert in Wong's famous sword methods.
My warrior quest has brought me back to Europe, but not a day goes by when I don't recall the wise teachings of Wong.

Gyakuto

Senior Master
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A little sad how the noble ways of such a famous master are questioned like this, but human nature I suppose.
Well it’s good to question everything otherwise one could be tricked.
  1. Monk Wong attracts no such trouble. However, because he is such a famous master, some - motivated by jealousy - bring trouble to him.
Has anyone on this forum heard of famous Master Wong?
  1. How could I know they were Southern Fist practitioners? When you've been around as long as I have, you know a thing or two just by looking at someone. If I had to guess, I would say Chow Gar or Bak Mei. They stepped into position, rooting to the ground, then seemed to move using Southern Shaolin mechanics.
I thought maybe they had really big fists or something.
  1. Wake up my friend - if Monk Wong had waited another second he'd have been toast!
Oh yes, of course.
  1. Funnily enough, the fourth ruffian went on the beg Monk Wong to become his student. He later became an expert in Wong's famous sword methods.
What’s he called?
My warrior quest has brought me back to Europe,
Warrior quest. I like it! Where do you train?
but not a day goes by when I don't recall the wise teachings of Wong.
From your true stories of him, I can see why.

OP
W

Wong Follower

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Well it’s good to question everything otherwise one could be tricked.

Has anyone on this forum heard of famous Master Wong?

I thought maybe they had really big fists or something.

Oh yes, of course.

What’s he called?

Warrior quest. I like it! Where do you train?

From your true stories of him, I can see why.

I would think most people on here had heard of Monk Wong, but time will tell.

The fourth ruffian? He goes by the name Lee.

Warrior quest - I train in Central London. I'm looking for students currently who wish to learn from one of Wong's senior students (me).

Gyakuto

Senior Master
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would think most people on here had heard of Monk Wong, but time will tell.
Lets see.
The fourth ruffian? He goes by the name Lee.
Lee the Skank? I’ve heard of him.
Warrior quest - I train in Central London. I'm looking for students currently who wish to learn from one of Wong's senior students (me).
I’m sure they’ll come flocking with all your great stories of Master Wong.

OP
W

Wong Follower

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Lets see.

Lee the Skank? I’ve heard of him.

I’m sure they’ll come flocking with all your great stories of Master Wong.

I don't know Lee by this name. He's certainly a character - that much I can say for sure.

I imagine many will want to learn the secrets of Monk Wong's style. He's not known as "True Hero of the East" for nothing.

skribs

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Psh. I was once attacked by five ruffians. I knocked four of them out with one kick. And then landed back in bed sound asleep.

Gyakuto

Senior Master
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't know Lee by this name. He's certainly a character - that much I can say for sure.

I imagine many will want to learn the secrets of Monk Wong's style. He's not known as "True Hero of the East" for nothing.
Robbo? Is that you, you old sod. Great wind up, mate 😄Your getting me back for surprise 50th birthday bash, eh?

OP
W

Wong Follower

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Psh. I was once attacked by five ruffians. I knocked four of them out with one kick. And then landed back in bed sound asleep.
Not asleep - back into his famed fishing rod meditation pose.

Gyakuto

Senior Master
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not asleep - back into his famed fishing rod meditation pose.
Like this?
91D0BF3D-CD97-460C-91AB-EC907AB2FF7C.jpeg

Gyakuto

Senior Master
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No, that's a photo of a garden gnome. I'm talking about an incredibly wise master's methods to achieve higher levels of understanding of the universe.
I said like that. You‘re very touchy.