The esoteric heritage in …..

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Believe it or not, of all people most expect me to have tattoos (most veterans do), but I don’t have any.
In my misspent youth I was basically a biker.... and I never got a tattoo either, However a lot of guys I knew had them and one use to wake up with them and not remember where he got them

Wing Woo Gar

Senior Master
Reaction score
Popliteal fossa 😉

I have this odd thing where, at times, even minor taps or strokes on my back and back of my arms are very unpleasant. Being backslapped is awful!
A nurse told me the back tattoo would hurt less because of a lower number of nerves? Anyway, that was unadulterated horse pucky, it took me to places of discomfort and endurance I had never been before. I had a very deep meditative experience during one long session that really felt like an achievement, but ultimately I have been unable to repeat it.

Wing Woo Gar

Senior Master
Reaction score
I have a relatively small tattoo. Bicept and shoulder. tattooing on bicept was painful but not unbearable, pain meds helped. But part on shoulder where muscle was thin and was over bone was bad evenwith meds. totaled only 20 hours in 4 sittings. I am a wimp.
I never take meds or drink before tattoo. I’m there for the whole thing. It’s the healing itch part that’s by far the worst for me. The stingles. (hey that’s a good band name).

Latest Discussions