Tang Soo Do in Louisiana

gyoja

Black Belt
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does anyone here practice TSD in Louisiana?

HighKick

Black Belt
Reaction score
Does anyone here practice TSD in Louisiana?
I don't know of a lot of TSD in Louisiana. I am a long time TKD guy and have worked out at Choi's in Lake Charles many times in the past. Last time I was there was a couple years ago for a Pan-AM MDK event.
Sadly, Tiger Rock has over-taken Louisiana.

OP
gyoja

gyoja

Black Belt
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't know of a lot of TSD in Louisiana. I am a long time TKD guy and have worked out at Choi's in Lake Charles many times in the past. Last time I was there was a couple years ago for a Pan-AM MDK event.
Sadly, Tiger Rock has over-taken Louisiana.
Thank you for the information. I have been out of the country for a while and have settled just north of Lake Charles. I was afraid that I may be the only one for miles.

HighKick

Black Belt
Reaction score
Thank you for the information. I have been out of the country for a while and have settled just north of Lake Charles. I was afraid that I may be the only one for miles.
You may try Pak's Karate in Bossier City. It is more similar to TSD I believe.

OP
gyoja

gyoja

Black Belt
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You may try Pak's Karate. It is more similar to TSD I believe.
I appreciate the recommendation. Pak’s is way too far from me and the studios teach TKD. I teach traditional TSD. I thought that I might get lucky and link up with some instructors close to me. Oh well, that’s what I get for retiring out in the boonies!

Latest Discussions