Shame

gyoja

Master Black Belt
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He went ahead removed all of the 30 dislikes he gave me last night. He's not telling you that part.

But... why all the whining? 😂
I know that you are obsessed with me, but man, it is time to move on with your life.

Hot Lunch

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
I know that you are obsessed with me, but man, it is time to move on with your life.
You're the one initiating contact with me. All I'm doing is disagreeing what you're saying. Does that hurt your self-esteem? ;)

gyoja

Master Black Belt
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh, here you are! Still whining about the disagreements. Why? Do they hurt you? 😂
No, but apparently they hurt you since you started trolling my posts. Don’t worry, you will be ok. 😂

Hot Lunch

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
No, but apparently they hurt you since you started trolling my posts. Don’t worry, you will be ok. 😂
Oh, they do. I'm not the one whining about being trolled. But guess who is? ;) 😂

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
He went ahead removed all of the 30 dislikes he gave me last night. He's not telling you that part.

But... why all the whining? 😂
Cool. You're diverting. So your solution is to do the same. Tit for tat?

And I'm simply talking to you. Having a conversation with you, as humans do. You're calling that whining?

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
If you're problem is "tit for tat," then you need to be talking to both parties.

In this case,,,,
So, "he started it he started it"? I'm stating that you're reciprocating the exact response towards him. It's not my "problem". You seem to be stating that your approach is tit for tat.

So now I'm whining? Seems everyone's a whiner! Hoowee!

gyoja

Master Black Belt
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not really. Lots to do in the Seattle area, but it’s stuff like seafood, museums (like MoPop), and sightseeing. People who come here as tourists usually want to take ferries, go hiking or camping, fishing, and that sort of thing.
If you could recommend one place to go, where would it be?

Hot Lunch

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
So, "he started it he started it"? I'm stating that you're reciprocating the exact response towards him. It's not my "problem". You seem to be stating that your approach is tit for tat.
Sorry, but I'm not going to be the sole person being held to account for what you call "tit for tat." Until you fix that, you can get back to me later.
So now I'm whining? Seems everyone's a whiner! Hoowee!
Okay, we can go with that.