Oh my, another GI question

OP
opr1945

opr1945

Green Belt
Reaction score
Actually, I don't know. I have enjoyed the hunt, perhaps more than the prize at the end. I believe prices have been good values. I have given several away to other students at the Dojo. They seemed to be please to get them and I enjoyed giving them away. But I think that obsession has run its course. Not looking for GI's any more on to next search. I'm retired, got layed off from my partime after retirement job. What else have I got to do? Thanks, no offense taken.

OP
opr1945

opr1945

Green Belt
Reaction score
I would point out that the above list of GI's is a partial list of what I found I did NOT purchase all of them.

OP
opr1945

opr1945

Green Belt
Reaction score
The above mentioned Remo heavy GI I gave to another student at Dojo. He is 4th Dan and been studying there for 25+ years. It fit him good and he liked it. Said he thought it was a good GI. Similar to my opinion above, FWIW.

gyoja

3rd Black Belt
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The above mentioned Remo heavy GI I gave to another student at Dojo. He is 4th Dan and been studying there for 25+ years. It fit him good and he liked it. Said he thought it was a good GI. Similar to my opinion above, FWIW.
Thanks for the update!

Latest Discussions